[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate() [function.getdate]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead
The Jim Brass Forum • View topic - Paul's TV & Movies

The Jim Brass Forum

The forum has been revived! Please sign up again!
It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:56 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Paul's TV & Movies
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:04 am 

I don't know that I've ever seen this before. It's Paul's deleted scene from Mrs. Doubtfire. Too bad they deleted because a) more Paul! b) he's adorable! I always knew there had to be more to his part in that movie than just drive by.

Mrs Doubtfire Deleted Scene

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:54 pm 

Paul was soooo cute here. And he and Robin Williams played the scene so well together. One thing I've noticed is that no matter how good the other actor in a scene with Paul is, especially comedians, Paul always lifts them a little. Its like he is the perfect foil for them. I think it is because his own comedic timing is so good. I think he has to be one of the most unselfish actors around.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:05 pm 

Quote:
no matter how good the other actor in a scene with Paul is.... Paul always lifts them a little. ... I think he has to be one of the most unselfish actors around.

what you said.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:01 am 

Paul has a new gig! He just tweeted this: "In Santa Fe working on STANISTAN. Mystic magic in the desert in a touristic movie set city"

Info on the show:
Quote:
The USA Network's television pilot "Stanistan," starring Zack Gilford of "Friday Night Lights," is set to start filming in New Mexico.

New Mexico Film Office Director Nick Maniatis said Tuesday that production will begin in Santa Fe at the end of the month and continue through the middle of October.

Officials say the production will employ at least 100 New Mexico crew members, 15 New Mexico actors and around 400 local extras.

"Stanistan," a drama, takes audiences behind the fortified walls of the U.S. Embassy in an Afghan-like South Asian hot spot.

Jennifer Carpenter of the Showtime drama series "Dexter" also stars in the show.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:24 am 

Whoo Hoo! Yippee! Can you tell that I'm happy?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:53 am 

no wonder he's been hanging around out west, and he still couldn't get close enough to get regular tickets to the Kings!
Does anyone know if it's a regular gig, or simply the pilot? Hope it's for the long term, NM is pretty, and it sounds like a great show.
Hope it works out!

GMW

here is another take on the show..... coming-soon-to-your-cable-network-stanistan-a-dramedy-with-statedept-and-spooks

sounds like it might be fun. "cast-contingent?" like what is that?

what and how networks order during pilot season

and one more, this one with a different description as well!
http://tvline.com/2014/09/17/zach-gilford-stanistan-cast-usa-network-pilot/

If this turns out as well as (at least some) have hoped, I can see why he might be drawn to this. Silliness and drama..."dramady"?

Edited to fix URL code

Last edited by GMW on Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:58 am 

Hopefully, that means someone especially wanted Paul to be in this.

I read somewhere that this is only filming until the middle of October so that sounds like they are only filming the pilot.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:25 am 

scratch my comments about his not getting to the Kings games. He tweeted (I think from the stand)! At least he's sharing a bit more now......!
GMW

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:37 pm 

Thank goodness he is tweeting. That way we can stalk him, lol.

I do hope that he gets snatched up for a show. If not this one then something else. I miss seeing him every week; well, almost every week.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:00 pm 

Quote:
I miss seeing him every week; well, almost every week.

So much this. I hate that he's looking so hot and he's not on my TV. I hope he has a decent part in this, it gets picked up as a series, and his character doesn't die. Paul would be great in a dramedy.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next