The Jim Brass Forum

The forum has been revived! Please sign up again!
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:59 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Arrivederci Roma!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:29 am 

Our wonderful friend, GMW, has done some investigating and found this little jewel of info! This may provide some explanation for why Paul took the ending of his role on CSI so well. The paragraph below was taken from a food blog written by Lisa's sister, Eugenia Giobbi Bone:

"Edward has been in Italy these last few weeks, taking care of business in Le Marche where he and my sister Lisa Giobbi own a little apartment on the Adriatic, in San Benedetto Del Tronto. The town is in Le Marche, on the calf of the boot, pretty much straight over the mountains from Rome. In fact, the Via Salaria runs from the Borghese Garden to Porto D’Ascoli, which is right next to San Ben. Lisa, like Edward, loves traveling to Italy. She spent all of last year in Rome. She and her husband Paul enrolled their daughter in the English school, and Paul, who was on his last year starring in Crime Scene Investigators, good-naturedly commuted from LA. I managed two visits and I totally get it when my sis said that in Rome she wakes up happy every day."

LA to NYC is hard enough, but LA to Rome? I don't blame him at all.

P.S., I know that the title of this post means "Goodbye to Rome" in Italian, but I guess it should be "Hello to Rome"! Ciao, Roma!
I have always loved the original title's song.