[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate() [function.getdate]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead
The Jim Brass Forum • View topic - last CBS portrait

The Jim Brass Forum

The forum has been revived! Please sign up again!
It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:46 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: last CBS portrait
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:45 am 

I think this may be the last one we get from CBS re Brass, this one was from a party earlier this year. I cropped it, but note the hair and his suit, much much better than usual. And I think this suit looks good on him, don't you?

GMW

more on photo:
looking closely I see he's wearing the same suit and tie as he is in the EH picture with her draped all over him. (Me, too!)
So, this would be the CBS party back in July 2013 as season openers.
Still don't know the photographer, but this could be enough to aid someone who really wants to know.

Attachments:
PG portrait 2014.jpg
PG portrait 2014.jpg [ 20.7 KiB | Viewed 3749 times ]

Last edited by GMW on Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: last CBS portrait
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:25 am 

He dies look good in tan. It was that olive green that I don't like.
But, I do like those eyes!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:17 pm 

He does look good in this one--very yummy ;) I like the eyes too. Everything good about Paul comes through his eyes in this one, intelligence, humor, and his all over goodness (where's the yum yum smillie?). :P Every producer and casting director needs to see this pic because if they do, he'll get gobbled up for another great role. Thank you for sharing GMW.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:41 pm 

I agree. He's kind of had some ups and downs since the second half of season 10 but this pic of him is, as SH says, yummy!. Even his shorter hair works and the tie isn't smushing his neck.

Quote:
Every producer and casting director needs to see this pic because if they do, he'll get gobbled up for another great role.

This is true! He's in really good shape as well and doesn't at all look like he'll be 65 on Monday. I was watching Modern Family the other day and realized that Paul would be great in a role like Ed O'Neill plays. And like SH said in a previous post, I'd love to see Paul play comedy.