[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate() [function.getdate]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead
The Jim Brass Forum • View topic - More 'in General'

The Jim Brass Forum

The forum has been revived! Please sign up again!
It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:46 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Re: More 'in General'
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:11 am 

I wonder about their filming schedule. I would imagine they will want a reasonable numbet of episodes " in the can" by end of summer.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:26 pm 

Production just started in NYC. Good for Paul to be close to home this time. Show will be called "The Good Fight".

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:25 pm 

Was channel surfing and caught the Wise Guy episode with Paul. I think it was one of his best "bad guy" roles from early on. He really showed a range in that role and I loved watching it again. And he was so darned cute too. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:23 pm 

Al five parts are on youtube. Complex character indeed.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:28 pm 

Could not find my original post re this picture--'finally found a copy I could post here. Isn't he gorgeous?
He is "Rossi" in Blindspot here but I really think it's unfair how men grow sexier with age, don't you? Or is it just those who are more 'authentically' men?
The other picture is from the episode of Warrick's death. His taking off his tie shows us that the plumpness of his face really is from the tightness of his shirt collar and his tie placement. Doesn't he look wonderful in this picture? Even without his hair.

Attachments:
GW289H276.jpg
GW289H276.jpg [ 15.94 KiB | Viewed 32 times ]
images-2.jpg
images-2.jpg [ 5.58 KiB | Viewed 43 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:25 am 

Brother-in-law Chambliss Giobbi on Instagram. (chamblissgiobbi) has several collages or wax sculptures of Paul on his page. Keep on grid and go down a good bit. You will see some of Chambliss' art and come across a photo collage of PG; then down a bit more another and then jackpot--one more of PG without a shirt on and all furry.
You can also see his medallion! The one which matches Lisa Giobbi's.
Go down further to find at least two more sculptures or collages, all the way down to the Entropy card deck with even more collages. One of PG as the King of Hearts(the suicide king) and one of PG as King of Spades.
Interesting techniques although I don't think I understand them the way I should, really.
The kings have another item...PG has his medallion on his foreheads. It must be only one side of it showing which makes me believe the other side is too personal with inscriptions.
If you hadn't seen the artist's site here thought you might enjoy his work but believe the insights he has about Paul are very interesting. The furry one gets me all hot and bothered, I must admit. The two with cigars and the two with apples are kind of fun to see as well.
One thing of note- this whole family is really into food. Not surprising--their father has a garden of vegetables, fruit and flowers similar to Monet's Givenchy. Eugenia, Lisa, and Chambliss take pictures for instagram of food they are eating, cooking, or visiting all the time. Good food, too. No wonder Paul used to try to get home on weekends!
I can relate, though. My mom was a world class palate and watching her cook dinner was the best show going, bar none. All the kids in our family (eat most of) vegetables on their plate, not too much meat, and fruits regularly. I don't think we take pictures of said dinners usually but we talk about them and share recipes we make or find and try out quite often.