[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate() [function.getdate]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead
The Jim Brass Forum • View topic - Paul Sightings

The Jim Brass Forum

The forum has been revived! Please sign up again!
It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:00 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
 Post subject: Re: Paul Sightings
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:35 pm 

I don't think he attends awards all that much, unless he is actually up for a nomination. He went with the group every time the CSI show was up for one, usually by himself or with a fellow cast member, one picture is out there with George Eads, for instance.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:58 pm 

When CSI was nominated for a SAG award, Paul attended with his wife. They were all sitting around a table and Lisa was next to him. When they announced that CSI won, Paul excitedly got out of the chair and started to head to the stage but Lisa put her hand on his arm and you could tell he suddenly had a "oh, yeah, I should kiss my wife" moment. He then planted a big kiss on her before heading up to the stage with the rest of the cast. His excitement and her giving him the little reminder was pretty cute. Not sure, but video of it might be on YouTube. I know it was there a long time ago.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:59 am 

Possible show next fall?

‘Colony’ At Comic-Con: Carlton Cuse Reveals String Of Guest Stars

http://deadline.com/2015/07/colony-carlton-cuse-carl-weathers-kathy-baker-1201473816/

Executive producer Carlton Cuse announced four guest stars who’ll be joining USA’s dystopian LA future series Colony: Carl Weathers, three time Emmy winner Kathy Baker from Picket Fences, Kathleen Rose Perkins from Episodes, and CSI’s Paul Guilfoyle. Cuse tried to keep as much as he could under wraps during the panel, however, it was kind of hard considering they showed off the first 11 minutes of the pilot, which received a decent reaction from the jam-packed Room 6BCF.

In Colony, Los Angeles has been occupied by a “mysterious invasion force” says Cuse. Cuse wouldn’t verify if it was aliens or, as he joked, Canadians. Some of the characters on the show choose to collaborate with the authorities and benefit from the new order, while others rebel and suffer the consequences. The occupying force are noted in the series with their red hats. Josh Holloway from Lost and Sarah Wayne Callies star.

COLONY Ryan Condal revealed that this season is about a family being torn apart by the stress of the occupying force…and the resistance force. Cuse explained that his inspiration for the show stemmed from photos “of the Nazi occupation. There were people sitting at cafes drinking espressos as these Nazi stormtroopers marched by. There was an incongruity. I was fascinated by what we could do in a contemporary setting.”

Cuse further explained about this season that Holloway’s character is an FBI agent who was previously undercover during the arrival. Peter Jacobson’s character comes forward with the proposition for him to work in the government, which puts Holloway’s character and his family in a comprised situation. USA will air the series this fall.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:32 am 

Instagram on PG's page has a photo of him posing with a man in London last week. Evidently he and Lisa made a run not just to Paris. Wonder what else they were up to?
Hope they had fun. Their family will be gathering for the holidays.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:06 pm 

Thanks, I found it, he looks really very good

Attachments:
12362531_1643849.jpg
12362531_1643849.jpg [ 58.45 KiB | Viewed 8802 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:20 am 

Hard to believe he's as old as he is because I think he actually looks younger since leaving CSI. Maybe it's because his hair has grown out. Or the lack of a tie. ;)

Also, he was in L.A. a week or so ago because I remember seeing a tweet from someone who saw him at a Kings game.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:04 pm 

Correction, he was still in L.A. as of yesterday. Maybe he's got another gig. Or maybe he's just there to hang with the old gang.

Photo courtesy of @Bravo_George
Attachment:
CWaVyBLVAAQbKMH.jpg
CWaVyBLVAAQbKMH.jpg [ 118.61 KiB | Viewed 8785 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:22 am 

Looks like Shelly and Mitch to me. More Colony work, perhaps?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:03 am 

He does look so good, relaxed, it is good to see him thus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:35 am 

We can only hope!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16