[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate() [function.getdate]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead
The Jim Brass Forum • View topic - Brass's role

The Jim Brass Forum

The forum has been revived! Please sign up again!
It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:00 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Brass's role
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:41 pm 

Paul looks absolutely delicious in these pics. Obviously being away from the grind of filming a tv series has been good for him! Yum, yum.....

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:54 pm 

I am totally upset right now, looking through pic posted on twitter of "The Team", and not one of them has Paul in it, why do they not include him

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:39 pm 

He probably wasn't on the set that day.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:14 am 

Yep, either he wasn't on set or he was busy filming. I'm hoping it's because he was busy filming.

They wrap up filming this Thursday so I'm sure there will be a whole flood of pics on Twitter and Instagram. Hopefully, we'll get a lot of Paul.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:19 am 

interesting that they dyed his hair for this CSI movie, note that when he got to Colony it's all gone.
Hmm.

Attachments:
Colony 2 headclip.png
Colony 2 headclip.png [ 91.6 KiB | Viewed 4877 times ]
last day 2 head only.png
last day 2 head only.png [ 40.28 KiB | Viewed 4877 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:36 am 

Don't know why they needed to do that, I love his grey hair

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:22 pm 

I love his grey hair too but Jim Brass is supposed to be a few years younger than PG so I guess they want to emphasize it with darker hair (and darker eyebrows). They colored WP's very white hair as well so maybe their colorist was on a roll.

I'm just happy they didn't cut his hair. I love it at the length it is now.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:04 pm 

Ok. We need your great fanfic, people. Wish I could write worth a bean, but willing to wait for the good stuff . Anyone have anything ready? I think we are needing our Brass fix!
Thanks in advance.!!!!! :D

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:49 am 

Although I generally love writing stories, I don't think I will be any good at a Brass one, 'cos I would just want to kiss him all the time

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:26 am 

I have a couple of WIPs that I'd like to finish. One is Brass/Catherine and one is Brass/Character-who-was-on-the-show-and-is-not-Annie-Kramer. I've been meaning to dig both of them out and see which one I could manage to finish. One problem is that real life generally kicks my butt and doesn't allow for a lot of time to write. Other problem is that I owe a sequel to another fandom and because I kind of left them hanging, they are going to pummel me if I don't write it soon. And several of them do know where I live.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next